Friday, July 8, 2016

Starting Over

As I have already announced on the Hands In Motion Facebook page, I plan on utilizing the next few days to revamp my entire blog.  

All of my posts have been temporarily taken down for review - those that are informative and in line with my current views will be edited as needed and reposted, those that either are uninformative or no longer match my views will be permanently removed.

If the date of a post is relevant to the content of the post I will make a note of the original date when I repost it.

I will also be doing my best to add more relevant content notices to the posts that require them, and, if the post includes an image, I will be working on adding comprehensive image descriptions.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but hopefully this overhaul will improve the layout of the blog as a whole and make it easier to navigate.  If there are any accessibility concerns with the new layout please let me know so that I can work to fix them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment